We invite you to join the ChickTech movement to empower, support, and increase the confidence of women and girls. Through our events, we build community, empower participants to see themselves as leaders, and provide networking and mentoring opportunities in the rapidly growing high tech industry.
We accept donations of any amount you specify! Choose your own adventure here!
Donate to ChickTech: Raleigh-Durham
What impact does ChickTech have?
In 2018 ChickTech: High School has shown tremendous results:
- 57% of all participants report increased confidence in their technical skills (40% stayed the same)
- 90% of participants who reported low confidence prior to ChickTech report increased confidence in their technical skills
- 48% of all participants report being more well-informed about technology (50% stayed the same)
- 81% of participants who reported not being well-informed prior to ChickTech report being more well-informed about technology
- 42% of participants report increased desire to work in a technology-related field (54% stayed the same)
- 82% of participants who reported low interest in technology-related careers prior to ChickTech report increased interest after Chicktech.
- After ChickTech, 62% of participants pursue additional tech-related making or learning.
- 85% of participants are likely or very likely to recommend ChickTech High School to their friends.